Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Newsletters Will Be Late but here is .........




This months Affirmation is Faith. Can I be Faith? Not sure.... but what I do know is that I can certainly have Faith and show it to others...I think it is a great attribute to strive for and to grow.....and if other people see our Faith then their Faith will grow also.....so ......as I sit in my comfy chair in the morning....looking out the window at one of my favorite things (the trees) and say my prayers before the day begins, I glance over at my wall hanging of "Words" and apply them to me and the day....
I am having so much fun with these words...I added more things this month. I added a stumpwork bumble bee to the top white flower, more wool leaves on the pink flower stalk on the left and of course the word "Faith" which I added a stumpwork bird on a branch with wool leaves.
So hopefully I will get the newsletter out by Thursday.
thank you for following me
blessings
donna 
some progress of this Funky Bird as a Punch Needle Design 

5 comments:

  1. Very very beautiful
    It is a great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Donna ! I love seeing this come together.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wall hanging with the affirmations is beautiful Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful work!! Mariuccia

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive